Espresso and chocolate blended till yumminess! It tastes so refreshing and actually hits the spot while you don’t wish to bask in a high-calorie-laden iced blended espresso drink. As well as, it’s tremendous low in sugar, carbs, fat-free, and gluten-free. Every serving has solely 34 energy and 0 fats. Have enjoyable skinny sipping!
- ⅔ cup common or decaf espresso, brewed robust and chilled, see prep suggestions
- 1 (0.29 oz.) packet Swiss Miss Swiss Miss Smart Sweets Mild or Food plan Scorching Cocoa Combine, see procuring suggestions
- ½-1 package deal sugar free sweetener corresponding to Truvia, Stevia, Splenda or Equal, to style
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons fats free whipped cream (in a can) or cool whip free
- Sprint of cinnamon (non-obligatory)
In a blender, add chilled espresso, scorching chocolate combine, sweetener and ice. Mix till easy. Pour right into a glass. High with whipped cream. Sprinkle a touch of cinnamon on prime, if desired. Serve instantly.
I made the espresso in my Keurig espresso machine. I set it for an 8 ounce cup. It makes a a lot stronger cup. Or brew your espresso further robust. Common of decaf works nice. I wish to make mine with hazelnut or vanilla espresso.
To relax the espresso rapidly, place brewed espresso within the freezer. It’ll take about quarter-hour.
Swiss Miss Mild or Food plan Scorching Cocoa Mixes are offered in a field that features 8 pkgs. Every package deal has solely 25 energy. Most bigger supermarkets promote it within the scorching cocoa aisle.
Additionally accessible at Goal and on Amazon.
WW Freestyle SmartPoints 1-Blue
WW SmartPoints 1-Inexperienced.
WW Factors plus 1
|SKINNY FACTS: for 1 serving (1¾ cups)
34 energy, 0g fats, 0g sat. fats, 0mg chol, 2g prot, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 167mg sod, 3g sugar
Serving: 1.75cupsEnergy: 34kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 2gSodium: 167mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gBlue Sensible Factors: 1Inexperienced Sensible Factors: 1Plus Factors: 1