Proper now, I really feel like all the things is so chaotic that I can not even assume straight. So, I figured writing some bullets can be the best solution to write as we speak.
* Joey got here house final evening! Should you missed it, my sister saved Joey for some time (possibly six weeks?) for a canine “trip” along with her basset hound. He had a BLAST, and I am going to write a submit about his adventures as soon as I get some extra particulars from Jeanie. Yesterday, Jerry drove house from Wisconsin after visiting a pal and he stopped at Jeanie’s home to select up Joey on his manner house.
* Joey acquired used to going for two-mile walks at 4:00 within the morning, so I took him for a stroll very first thing this morning (it was positively not at 4:00 AM, however nonetheless…). After that, he was nonetheless so drained from his trip that he slept all day lengthy.
* No information on my bed room/rest room situation but. Brian is not going to have the ability to assist me till early subsequent week, so I will must reside with it like it’s now. If there’s one factor I can’t stand, it is having litter everywhere in the home. My home isn’t fully clutter-free, however when I’ve no furnishings in my bed room, the stuff has to go someplace. So the home simply appears manner too stuffed with stuff in all places.
* Jerry determined to eat vegan for a month! I did not recommend it or carry it up in any respect, and I’ve by no means pushed him to go vegan. He requested to look at the Dominion documentary with me (which is the one which made me go vegan) as a result of he wished to know why it had such a big impact on me. We solely made it 1 / 4 of the best way by way of when he was simply too shocked and horrified to maintain watching. After that, he began selecting vegan choices increasingly more, and he even ordered a vegan burger in Milwaukee! He needs to strive it–full vegan–for all of August. I am excited 🙂
* I nonetheless have not had a lot of an urge for food, which is bizarre for me. However I have been feeling depressed currently and I believe that has one thing to do with not having an urge for food. Now that Jerry needs to eat vegan for a month, I will attempt to make new recipes regularly in order that he can see that vegan meals tastes good!
* I have not been studying any books currently and I actually wish to get right into a collection. I appreciated the Delirium trilogy (the third e-book wasn’t pretty much as good, although, and it took me some time to get by way of it). So, I am within the temper for an additional younger grownup dystopian collection; sadly, I really feel like I’ve learn all of the well-known ones. I actually ought to begin studying among the books on my Kindle that I’ve not learn but. I get a free one from Amazon each month, however I not often learn them.
* Tomorrow is the day that I am supposed to select up my peaches from The Peach Truck! I can not imagine it has been a yr already because the final batch. This time, I solely ordered one field (25 kilos) as a result of I do not plan to make jam or salsa or something. Noah and I’ll try and eat 25 kilos of peaches earlier than they go dangerous, hahaha. (Jerry and Eli do not like them, however Noah and I LOVE them.) Brian has a freeze dryer, so if there are any left, I am going to simply freeze dry them for “astronaut peaches” 😉
* I’ve gotten actually far behind on e-mail (once more) so I apologize in the event you’re ready for a response. Like I mentioned, issues are chaotic right here. Additionally, this depressed temper I have been in has me in a funk.
*Properly, I’ve acquired a date with my tremendous cozy sleeping bag and a Lifetime film (unsure which one, however I have not watched on in such a very long time. I used to like Lifetime films! When Lifetime used to indicate a brand new film each Monday evening, I might watch it within the bed room whereas Jerry watched Monday Evening Uncooked wrestling in the lounge. It was only a factor we did on Mondays, and although we have been in separate rooms watching separate reveals, it was one thing we each bear in mind with good emotions.
* Remember that tomorrow is Transformation Tuesday! So please ship me a earlier than image and an after image of a transformation–no matter how small or uninteresting you assume it is–along together with your title and an outline of your transformation to: katie (at) runsforcookies (dot) com. Thanks!