You may make the most effective ever vegan poke bowl recipe with juicy, pink cubes of watermelon, savory marinated tofu, quinoa, and crisp veggies! This flavor-packed Vegan Poke Bowl with Watermelon, Quinoa and Tofu is filled with protein, fiber, nutritional vitamins, and minerals, making it nice for a wholesome, satisfying meal, meal prep, and even entertaining. Simply create all the parts, then let everybody create their very own bowl the best way the prefer it. On this recent and light-weight recipe, soy marinated tofu cubes, ginger-spiced watermelon squares, crispy cooked quinoa, and recent veggies come collectively to create a gluten-free, scrumptious, and wholesome plant-based bowl you gained’t have the ability to withstand. The poke bowl calorie stage is gentle, too, with solely 320 energy for an entire meal-sized bowl.
What’s a poke bowl?
A poke bowl is a basic Hawaiian-inspired dish that includes uncooked fish, with recent, crisp veggie additions and rice, and it’s a highly regarded pattern now. However do you know you could skip the fish and make a totally plant-based model of “poke”, starring pink cubes of watermelon? Sure! That’s the fantastic thing about this straightforward, scrumptious vegan poke bowl recipe.
Vegan Poke Bowl Components
This gentle and beautiful recipe options the next elements:
- Salad greens
- Bell peppers
- Inexperienced onions
- Lime juice
- Agave syrup
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar
Create your individual vegan poke bowl recipe with scrumptious, juicy, pink cubes of watermelon, marinated tofu, quinoa, and crunchy veggies.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon recent grated ginger
- ½ small jalapeno, finely diced
- 4 cups cubed recent watermelon
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, chilled
- 4 cups salad greens, chopped
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 inexperienced onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped recent cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped recent mint
Poke French dressing:
- 3 tablespoons reserved poke watermelon marinade
- 2 tablespoons reserved tofu marinade
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Make marinated tofu by including soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, and agave syrup to the underside of a 2-cup flat dish. Combine to mix. Add cubes of tofu, combine gently, cowl, and chill for about 1 hour, turning tofu to marinate evenly as soon as throughout this era.
- Make poke watermelon by including lime juice, agave syrup, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, ginger, and jalapeno into the underside of a one-quart, flat dish. Combine nicely to mix. Add watermelon cubes, combine gently, cowl, and chill for about 1 hour, turning watermelon to marinate evenly as soon as throughout this era.
- Whereas tofu and watermelon are marinating, put together salad elements.
- When tofu and watermelon are accomplished marinating, take away from marinate, reserving liquid.
- Make a French dressing by whisking collectively 3 tablespoons reserved poke watermelon marinade, 2 tablespoons reserved tofu marinade, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil collectively in a small dish.
- Assemble every of 4 bowls as follows:
• Line every bowl with 1 cup lettuce
• Organize 1 cup of the drained poke watermelon
• Organize ¼ of the drained tofu
• Organize ½ cup cooked, chilled quinoa
• Organize 1 sliced radish
• Organize ¼ of the sliced bell pepper
• Drizzle 1 ½ tablespoons French dressing excessive of every bowl.
• Sprinkle with ¼ of the inexperienced onions, mint, and cilantro.
- Serve instantly.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 320
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 368 mg
- Fats: 13 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 14 g
Key phrases: vegan poke bowl, wholesome poke bowl, straightforward poke bowl, vegetarian poke bowl
For different plant-based bowls, take a look at:
Chipotle Tomato Rice Energy Bowl
Kimchi Veggie Udon Noodle Bowl
Thai Tofu Veggie Noodle Bowl
This put up might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.